If you have problems with money or replaying any current loans with us then please don't be afraid or embarrassed to talk to us about it, we understand this happens from time to time but we are here to help.
Isabel or Danielle will happily take your call and we'll do all we can to get you back on track! They can be contacted up to 6pm on a Tuesday and Thursday and up to 4pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday. If these hours dont suit or you would prefer to email then please email
Hints and Tips
- Talk about it. It's important we know if you are struggling so let us know and we'll do everything in our power to help.
- Don't stick your head in the sand - don't let it get to the court action stage - it really needn't get that far!
- Pay off the highest interest items first, and if these are credit cards cut them up
- Check what you're entitled to. You might be able to get benefits you didn't realise, e.g. help with rent or council tax. Contact your local council or benefits agency. Find out whether you have payment protection insurance on your mortgage, loans or credit cards as you may be able to claim if you're unemployed or unable to work through illness.
- Draw up a budget. Compile a list of your incomings and outgoings so you'll have a clearer view of where you stand.