10 Reasons to Join The Credit Union
- We provide an easy way to save, from a little as £1 per month and these regular amounts soon build up.
- You can change the amount you save and withdraw money easily too
- Your savings are safe – Credit Unions are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, just like banks and building societies. Members’ savings are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
- Depending on reserves, shares (savings) are eligible for an annual dividend.
- As we are a ‘not for profit’ financial co-operative, our surplus profit is returned to members via the annual dividend.
- We are an ethical savings choice.
- We provide affordable loans for members at very competitive rates of interest.
- There are no extra hidden charges or fees on any transactions and no early settlement fees.
- Part of what makes the credit union unique is our free Life Savings and Loan Protection Insurance offered at no cost to members. Please ask one of our freindly advisors for more details.
- The credit union is owned by members and run for the benefit of members – so you share in our success.
How to register
We would be delighted to welcome you as a member of BCD Credit Union.
To become a member you must either live or work within the Glasgow G postcode area.
It's easy to join us - just sign up with our online form: