Loans for all your needs
BCD Credit Union believes in giving its members the best deal possible and will consider loan applications for any worthwhile purpose. We treat each loan application on its own merits and you can be sure that we treat them in the utmost confidence. We aim to provide loans to as many of our members who need them, at fair and affordable rates of interest.
Why borrow from BCD Credit Union?
Before using your credit card or going to another loan provider, please have a look at the following excellent reasons why you should consider a loan from BCD Credit Union:
- Convenient – we're local and on your doorstep. You can have your loan paid directly into your bank account
- Affordable – interest is only paid on the reducing balance, and there are no penalties for paying your loan back early, in fact you will pay less interest too!
- Fair – you will be treated as an individual and we will assess your ability to repay the loan based on knowing you, and not just your credit score.
- Flexible - repayments can be tailored to suit your budget and can be either weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly.
- Competitive – we are not on price comparison websites so check out our interest rates on the loan calculator and compare them with high street banks and other lenders.
- No hidden costs – NO set up fees, and NO early settlement fees.
- Free loan protection – as a member of BCD Credit Union you will automatically be covered at no cost to you. In the event of your death, any outstanding loan balance may be cleared. Subject to terms and conditions.
How much can I borrow?
- First loans can be up to twice share value (savings) to a maximum of £500.
- All subsequent loans will be based on your loan history and financial circumstances
Do I qualify?
In order to qualify for a loan with us you need to be a member who has been saving regularly for a minimum of 10 weeks.
How to apply
- Use our loan calculator to see what your repayments will be
- Come in and see Lisa, our Loans Advisor
- We will contact you a few days later with our decision